There are no absolute rules for matching watches and clothing, but some general guidelines exist. For guys, these guidelines are very important because men only wear a limited amount of jewelry and the watch becomes the sole or most important expression. If you don’t want the wrong pairing between a watch and an outfit to affect you negatively, read on. We will tell you how to match a fake watch with your outfit.
Match Watch Type To Outfit Type
In general, fake watches can be divided into two categories, analog watches and digital watches. The digital watches display the time in numeric form, either through a LCD display or a LED face. Instead, the analog watches have a face with hour and minute hands and either markers or numbers that display a 12-hour cycle.
- Digital Watches. Digital watches are best worn in everyday life, during sports and fitness. These watches are usually paired with a rubber or plastic strap. Generally, the straps on these watches are easy to replace.
- Analog Watches. Analog watches have a simpler function and a more classic, formal look. Digital watches only depreciate in value, but analog watches do not depreciate as much, and some models even increase in value. We can find watch collectors who collect every watch that is analog watches. There is a wide variety of watches in analog watches category, from casual watches to sports watches, to tool watches, to dress watches.
- Casual Watches.
Casual watches are simpler in design and function. And these watches are generally from the entry level collections of each fake watch brand, such as the Oyster Perpetual collection in the Rolex brand. These watches are cheaper and are generally made of stainless steel and do not usually use expensive precious metals or diamonds.
- Dress Watches.
Sleek, simple, and sophisticated dress watches have a plain and clear dial, without complications. These watches are matched with leather straps. Generally, men’s dress watches have coffee or black leather straps, while women’s dress watches match white and brown leather straps. If you want to learn about Best Replica Dress Watches For Men 2020, click here.
- Dive Watches.
Diving watches are the most popular watches in recent years. These watches have good water resistance , at least 100M. For divers to be able to confirm the time clearly underwater, these watches are very readable. In addition, dive watches are equipped with a diving bezel, usually with a 60 minute hand.
- Racing Watches.
Racing watches are designed for the race against time in race sports, so these watches are also known as chronographs. Also, there is usually a tachymeter scale on the bezel or inside the dial. These watches are generally attached to a metal bracelet or leather strap.
- Pilot Watches.
Pilot’s watches are also highly readable and have relatively large dials. To match the flyer’s uniform, these watches are generally paired with leather straps. Many luxury pilot’s watches also have dual time complications, so this is one of the best travel watches out there.
- Field Watches.
The great thing about field watches is the super rugged quality. There are simple three-hand watches as well as functional and practical watches in these watches, so field watches are also tool watches. They usually come with a canvas strap or a metal bracelet.
- Casual Watches.
As the name suggests, formal watches should be worn with a suit or dress, and casual watches should be worn in everyday life. Professional sports watches or tool watches should be used in the corresponding items. Of course, some sports watches or tool watches with simple functions or designs are also suitable to be worn in daily life, such as fake luxury Rolex Submariner watches.
Tips Of Matching A Fake Watch With Your Outfit
- Simple. The more formal the venue, the simpler the watch should be. This also means that the more formal the watch is, the fewer functions it has. We can determine the complexity of a watch by its dial, but please do not wear a digital watch.
- Color. Watches also come in a wide variety of colors, so it is important to choose a watch with the right color to match your outfit. The color of the watch should be meant to complement the color of the outfit, not clash awkwardly. Keeping a smooth color scheme should be the basis of your watch selection. An easy way to do this is to have a leather strap in the same color as the color that goes with other leather accessories, such as leather shoes and belts. If you know enough about the culture between colors, you can also choose complementary colors, such as navy blue and brown that work harmoniously together.
- Case Material. The watch may be made of stainless steel, gold, platinum, diamonds, it is also important to choose the watch with right material for your outfit. We can decide whether we should wear a silver or gold watch in two ways. First, the material of the watch should be the same as the material of the other metal accessories worn. For example, rings, earrings, necklaces, cufflinks, belt buckles. Secondly, the color of the clothes should also be considered. Black, gray and blue suits or dresses should be worn with a silver watch, while earth tone and brown tone suits or dresses should be worn with a gold watch.
If you simply want to know the time, a smart watch will be the most suitable choice. But for people with taste, a watch worn on the wrist is not just a simple tool for time, but for showing personal style and their story. Just as people will choose the right shoes or clothes to show their style and personality in different places, a watch is a valuable tool to add that style. Regardless of the price of a watch, it is important to choose a watch that suits you and matches your outfit.